July 18, 2015

‘KOI’ and ‘KOKI’

I love decorative fish, sometimes they’re are not only dancing in the aquarium but also in my mind. There is so many variety of decorative fish, and i have two as my favourite.

The first is Koi fish, i love its colour and i ever heard that Koi fish bring luck for anyone, believe it or not. I really want to have it on my own pond but because of limited space in my house so can’t make it real. One day, i travelled to Bali with my husband, during our vacation we saw a beautiful koi painting, then we bought that painting with a good price. I put it on one side of my house, so everyday i can see it. Hopefully, it will bring luck too for my family.


The second is Koki fish or goldfish, i love the colour and body shape, it has the sexiest stomach, lol. there is also so many variety of goldfish such as common goldfish, black telescope, bubble eye, celestial eye, comet, fantail, lion head, oranda, pearlscale, pompon, ryukin, shubunkin, telescope, ranchu, panda telescope, veiltail, butterfly tail, meteor goldfish, lionchu, egg-fish goldfish, shukin, curled-gill goldfish, tamasaba, tosakin and white telescop. i have few of them in my aquarium. Don’t feed them too often eventhough they always looks hungry. Overfeeding is not good for their health, so keep it balance.


‘KOI’ and ‘KOKI’, similar in world but totally different in size. And i love both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment