December 2, 2015

PRECIOUS GIFT FROM GOD


It’s an Amazing feeling to know that there’s a baby in my womb. I think one of the best moment for every women is pregnancy. It’s five months now. My husband also very happy, dad’s feeling. We are expecting a baby after our marriage. We ask to God through our prays. And praise God, for my pregnancy.

My life is changing, there’s not only me that i have to take care of, but my baby too. I must control my nutritions through eat healthy foods and some vitamins to fullfill the need of my self and my baby. There is also some food i should avoid to eat during my pregnancy such as raw meat, alcohol, caffeine, pineapple, sate, durian, and etc. Beside that, now i reduce travelling, especially travel to far destination that took so many hours.

I’ve got a lot of happiness during my pregnancy. Some memorable moment i still remember in my mind, i amaze when i heard my baby’s heartbeat and when i feel my baby’s movement. Sometimes i talk to my baby, i tell about our future plan for my baby. I didn’t realize i smile in my sleep because thinking of my baby. God Bless You, my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment